Adenovirus transfection ?

Incheol Shin icshin at bioneer.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Dec 21 21:16:23 EST 1998

Hi all,

Anybody out there ever performed Adenovirus-mediated
transfection of hematopoeitic cell-lines ?
Since I had not that much experience in Adenovirus
mediated transfection, I'd like to know whether
it will work well with cell lines like HL-60, U937
etc. Further, is there any online guide for
adenovirus-mediated transfection on the web ?

thanks in advance for any of your kind input,

Incheol

                  o  It was a wedding ring,
  \  __\\___    o    Destined to be found in a cheap hotel,
   \/     o \ o      Lost in a kitchen sink,
   /\_<_____/        Or thrown in a wishing well.
  /                  - Warm Wet Circles - Fish