Looking for those last-minute stocking stuffers?

mailshop at ABMAILING.COM mailshop at ABMAILING.COM
Tue Dec 22 22:56:05 EST 1998

Just in time for Christmas, we have SLASHED the rates on our
re-chargeable prepaid phone cards to as low as 11.9 cents per minute!

We guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.  In fact, we guarantee delivery within 24 hours of your order.

They make GREAT stocking stuffers for students, executives, travelers, and just about anyone who makes Long Distance phone calls while away from home.  Why pay 25, 50, or 75 cents per minute with those other phone cards when we offer phone cards for less than 12 cents a minute?

They are also a GREAT way to control Long Distance costs.  Since they are prepaid, YOU determine how much can be spent on Long Distance calls.  Furthermore, our cards are insured FREE against loss or theft.

Our phone cards be used from ANY phone that can access a 1 (800) number.   To order, or for more information, just point
your browser to http://www.hosted4u.com/rha (our home page).

You can also point your browser directly to our order page: http://www.hosted4u.com/rha/order.shtml

VISA, Mastercard, and American Express cards or even your personal or company check are all welcome on our SECURE SERVER.  Orders for new cards or re-charges are processed 24/7.

There is NO charge for shipping/handling, either, so why wait?   Order NOW!

We wish you and your family all the blessings of this Holiday Season and wish you a healthy, prosperous, and Happy New Year!

Richard N. Rubinstein, M.D.
President, EduComm, Inc.
6629 West Lincoln Highway
Crown Point, Indiana 46307
Telephone: (219) 864-2501
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro '98 Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.