antibody markers for subcellualr organelles

Malathi Hari mhari at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 2 18:35:43 EST 1998

Hi,
    I am trying to localize a protein of my interest to a subcellular fraction.
TOcharacterize the subcellular fraction obtained by differential centrifugation
I need antibodies specific for differnet fractions which can be used for
Immunblots. I was wondering if anyone can suggest to me the markers I could
use and their source.  I am also planning on doing enzyme assays for organelle
specific enzymes.  If someone has a good list and some protocols it will be
veyr helpful.
Thank You.
Malathi