Human cell expressing p21?

Karyn VanDeMark karynvan at bu.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:53:54 EST 1998

Does anyone know of a human cell line that expresses or can be induced to
expressed p21?  I am doing a Northern hybridization of human cells with a
murine p21 probe and the only postive control that I have is a murine cell
line that hybridizes well (eg I don't know if p21 is turned on in my cells, or
the probe doesn't hybridize to the human message).

Thanx for your help in advance.
Karyn Van De Mark                  karynvan at acs.bu.edu
Laboratory Manager
Cancer Research Center, Boston University Medical School
"Reach out your hand if your cup be empty.  If your cup is full, may it
be again."