Pineal Gland Cell line???

Machida Lab machida at EASYSTREET.COM
Tue Feb 10 21:29:52 EST 1998

Good Day to you all,
I hope I can get some assistance in this issue. I was wondering if
anyone was aware of an immortalized cell line that is derived from a
pineal gland. A name would be excellent even better would be where I can
get some.  I am not picky on originating specie, prefereably would be
rat, mouse, monkey, and human, in this order. ATTC has been no help so I
was wondering if somione out there might have immortalized these cells,
and are nicely growing in their incubators. I thank any help that you
can offer.
Jimmy Kirigiti (oregon)