Need info re: SV40 small t antigen

Aldrich Dixon Tan Ong adixon at unixg.ubc.ca
Sat Feb 14 20:54:42 EST 1998

I need help in finding out if SV40 small t antigen is involved in cell
adhesion or to signalling events that would affect adhesion.  Any input
would be much appreciated.  Does anyone know if it's involved with focal
contacts (adhesion plaques)?  I have a paper that says that it could
substitute for TNF-alpha or serum and stimulate PKC-zeta. (Sontag et al,
1997.  EMBO Journal 16(18) 5662-5671.  Does it mean that it's like
TNF-alpha in this regards only?  I seem to recall that TNF-alpha can
upregulate ICAM-1 expression.  Please help..I need this information
urgently.  Thank you for responding in advance.

Cheers,
Aldrich Ong