Products Wanted

weblink at IX.NETCOM.COM weblink at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Feb 18 00:49:44 EST 1998

Hello!

    We are a new on-line auction site, and need more drop-
ship vendors! We are looking for any kind of product and
would like to hear from you! Yes, we are a legitimate
service, and no, you are not expected to ship without
payment. To qualify, all we need is;

1) Quality pictures of your product that we can air, or
samples of same, that we can use for presentation.

2) Price list of the products, and shipping costs for each.

3) Must be reliable! One case of unshipped product, will
terminate contract.

4) Real wholesalers/liquidators only please!!! Disguised
retailers need not respond, we listen to the prices, not
the pitch.

5) Product must be new, over stocks, closeouts, or FACTORY
refurbs.

    All responses will be considered. If interested, please
fax us product or contact information, to (813) 328-8466
ASAP! Venders brought on-line this week, will be
represented in next weeks auctions.

                                                                        Thank you for your time!