Calcium concentration calculating program ?

Incheol Shin icshin at bioneer.kaist.ac.kr
Wed Feb 18 04:48:03 EST 1998

Dear Researchers,

I'm looking for a computer program that used to calculate
the concentration of calcium in EGTA-buffered calcium solution.
Somebody out there please inform me the source of the program
or any address of ftp sites carrying the program.

Thanks in advance for any of your kind input.

Incheol Shin
Dept of Biochemistry
College of Medicine, Hanyang University
Seoul, Korea

                  o  It was a wedding ring,
  \  __\\___    o    Destined to be found in a cheap hotel,
   \/     o \ o      Lost in a kitchen sink,
   /\_<_____/        Or thrown in a wishing well.
  /                  - Warm Wet Circles - Fish