What If....?

Grant Fuergutz gfuergut at KAMLOOPS.NET
Sat Feb 21 17:05:10 EST 1998

What if you could start your own, SIMPLE, LUCRATIVE, LEGIT, VERY AFFORDAB=
LE
internet business for $35 - ONCE?  Would YOU?

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person
interested in this subject based upon your previous internet postings,
response to ads, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites. We do NOT s=
end
bulk e-mail to addresses culled from Internet and on-line services, but
rather to people known to be committed to finding unique, exciting, and
serious business programs. If you have received this message in error,
please accept our apology. If you would prefer not to receive this
information, instructions for removal are at the bottom of this message.
Please take a minute to see if this can be of help to you first. Thank yo=
u!

This exciting new program is called "Express On Line" and here are 6
excellent reasons why you should consider starting this immediately.

1) YOU GET an affordable business. Cost: $35 =96 ONCE!

2) YOU GET "moderate" returns =96 up to $696 every TWO WEEKS (OR MORE)!!!

3) YOU GET "substantial" tax benefits for having your own home-based
business (save hundreds or thousands of dollars each year). Free report
available for the asking.

4) YOU GET a business that is not time consuming =96 this can be easily d=
one
in your spare time (of course, how big and how fast your business grows i=
s a
direct result of your time and energy input).

5) YOU GET "complete" upline support including:
a) your OWN, free website.
b) prewritten, marketing and follow up letters.
c) tips for marketing on-line and off-line ("how" to do this and be
SUCCESSFUL).

6) Added bonus =96 reduced or eliminated long distance costs (personal an=
business).

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

3 Choices
1. For more info put: "MORE INFO - $35 BUSINESS" in subject line and emai=
to: gfuergut at kamloops.net
2. put REMOVE in the subject line to remove you from listing
3. do nothing

NOTE: I take this business VERY seriously, therefore, let me know right a=
way
if you=92re interested so I can help you get some cash in your hands FAST.
Conversely, if you=92re not interested, please let me know so I can take =
your
name off my list and you won=92t be bothered again.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response. Take care!

GMF Group
Grant Fuergutz, President & CEO

To be removed, please reply with your original email address to:
gfuergut at kamloops.net
and put: "Remove" as the subject heading. Thank you!