I was wondering

George & Lois Morin lioninn at TALLSHIPS.ISTAR.CA
Wed Jan 14 17:50:26 EST 1998

To Whom this May concern:
  I am a High School student in Nova Scotia Canada. I am very interested
in the making of the Colchicine solution and what the effects are on
humans. I am also interested as it also being a very good fertilizer as
well. Is there any way that you can send me information on this solution
and also how it can either be made or bought anywhere. Thank you very
much for you time and i hope that I was noth bothering you.

                    Sincerely,
                       Mindi

          Please write back as soon as you can?