Cellular chemical composition

R. Fox richfox at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 24 12:18:35 EST 1998

 Check out "Biology", Neal Campbell 4th edition.  It is at almost every
university in the US.  It will give you a pretty good aproximation of
things like the chemical composition you are looking for.  You may want to
look at a cell biology text or perhaps "Genetic Annalysis" Anthony J.F
Griffiths. 6th edition.

Good luck