Advertise For $1.70 Per Thousand!!!!

user12 at NS1.BIGTIME.CC user12 at NS1.BIGTIME.CC
Tue Jul 7 23:39:46 EST 1998

We mail to a targeted, SELF-EXTRACTED business/merchant lists!  Very responsive for biz opportunity and business oriented products!

TARGETED EMAIL SPECIAL RATE!

This rate is only offerred for a limited time for our TARGETED
BIZ/OP list.  Shop around!  Most companies will mail to a GENERAL LIST.  You'll never see rates for a TARGETED Mailing like this again!

Quantity            Rate

25,000            $45.00

50,000            $85.00

75,000	    	    $130.00

100,000           $170.00

Rates reflect the quantity delivered, NOT the quantity actually mailed. We factor in a 15% undeliverable rate to ASSURE effectiveness.  We are very interested in your success. We know if you make money, we have a repeat customer!

Example:  100,000 plan means 115,000 actually mailed!

Check out our site:
http://204.71.176.71/members4/acornmail

If you wish to be remove from this distribution list, please <a href="mailto: user12 at ns1.bigtime.cc?subject=Remove">click here</a> and send.