SPECIAL INVITATION

susie001 at INAME.COM susie001 at INAME.COM
Thu Jul 9 07:32:32 EST 1998

Consider this a SPECIAL INVITATION
to become one of the first General Subscribers
to  our quality, informative, Publication of L.E.A.P
( Life, Education, And Prosperity, Inc.)

Our launch for Subscribers has begun and you have a ONCE
IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY join a BRAND
NEW MLM COMPANY!!  Timing is everything in
this business and the 4 x 7 matrix is filling quickly!
When it is full  you can enjoy a monthly commission
check of $21,844!!

This for only a measly $5  one time start-up fee and
a $10 per month subscription rate for our monthly publication.
The publication is filled with valuable articles on topics such as
home-based business tips, motivational speeches,
health columns, parenting advice, and success
guidelines and much more!!

Don't let this great opportunity to join one of the
most PROFESSIONAL  groups on the net pass
you by!  JOIN TODAY!!

Just call 1-888-506-6572 or
fax us at: 1-770-512-7585 and refer to
SPONSOR F6403878.
You may also send inquires to: Silver65 at iname.com
or take a look at the following Website:

http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/albowers/page5.html