P1

Feng Yi huixique at MAILEXCITE.COM
Sun Jul 12 02:56:55 EST 1998

Hi, friends,

Recently I got a gene cloned in the P1 plasmid(?) from a colleague.  Anybody can tell me what is P1?  One of my labmate said it is a plasmid, another said it's a phage, and the third one told me it's a phagemid, so what the hell is it?  Where can I find some references about it?  And does any of you have a protocol for P1 DNA preparation? (the insert is 100kb)

Thanks a lot for your patience if you have reached this line  :-))

Guaiguair BizWiz PERSONAL BOOKMARK EXPEDITER (PBE):

http://www.mailexcite.com