Alternatives to Scraping Flasks of Trypsin/EDTA-sensitive Cells?

Info at cytotech.dk Info at cytotech.dk
Mon Jul 13 09:25:04 EST 1998

Have you tried Accutase from Innovative Cell Technologies? It may work
for your application. Visit our website for more information.

Patrick Munch-Fals

We hope that you will participate in the discussions and welcome any
suggestions for new newsgroups and topics.
Please also visit our online catalogue and ordering facility.
Thank you.

Cytotech ApS
Symbion Science Park
Fruebjergvej 3