POSITION: Bioassay Analyst, B.S./M.S.

rathbun at sedona.net rathbun at sedona.net
Mon Jul 13 12:17:00 EST 1998

We are seeking an experienced BS or MS level Research Associate
Scientist for our client biopharmaceutical company.  This person will
develop immunoassays and binding assays (ELISA, ECL, LANCE, BIA) used
for product development, characterization and stability studies.

Responsibilities and Qualifications:
§ Generation of necessary reagents
§ Interpretation of assay results.
§ Performance of sample testing.
§ Knowledge of assay development and validation parameters
§ Meticulous record keeping skills are required.
§ Past industry experience in a GLP or GMP environment
§ Familiarity with robot-automated assay setups,
§ Knowledge of protein labeling and purification techniques and tissue
culture methods

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520) 284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net