Any mailing list as Science-Week?

Randall C Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Thu Jul 30 09:06:27 EST 1998

Jeremias Galletti wrote:

> I've been subscribed to Science-Week for a month. Unfortunately,
> this is the last month this e-zine is distributed freely. From this
> August, we'll have to pay for it.
>
> Do you know of any other mailing list or e-zine with a summary of
> the latest scientific findings? I don't care whether they are brief or
> detailed. I'd like to get a listing of the latest discoveries, in order to
> keep up-to-date. Then I can investigate further from there.

Jeremias,

Check out SciNews-MedNews at
		http://www.newswise.com//menu-sm.htm

Their information is totally up to date (and in some cases embargoed)
unlike Science-Week which I found to be weeks or months behind the
times.

Randy

Randall C Willis, Publisher
Aliquotes Press
Aliquotes: A Journal Of Molecular and Biochemical
              Humour and Information
441 Sandlewood Rd.
Oakville, ON
L6L 3S3  CANADA