Do you know of any free program to generate molecular drawings?

Michael Dorsett Onken mdonken at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:59:26 EST 1998

Jeremias Galletti (Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]) wrote:
: I'm considering the idea of creating a Web site related to Cell and
: Molecular Biology, intended as an introductory course. I need
: drawings of organic molecules. Do you know of any program that can
: generate them, preferably freeware or in the public domain?
: I'm a student, so I can't afford much. Or may be you know of a site
: that collects info about this type of programs? What about a library
: of such images available for free?

Try Klotho at http://www.ibc.wustl.edu/klotho/

otherwise, ExPASy has links to some pictures (http://expasy.hcuge.ch/)

--
Mike Onken        -. .-.   .-. .-.   .  E-mail:
Molecular Cell    ||X|||\ /|||X|||\ /|   mdonken at artsci.wustl.edu
Biology Program   |/ \|||X|||/ \|||X||  URL:
Washington Univ.  '   `-' `-'   `-' `-   http://madsci.wustl.edu/