Check this Out

howdeedo1 at HOTMAIL.COM howdeedo1 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 3 23:43:30 EST 1998

Hi,

You owe it to yourself and your associates to take a few minutes
to read through this extraordinary offer....

The below Marketing Package is available for immediate download.
All software is fully functional, and not shareware.  It is
available for you to use to market YOUR online business...

1.The Most  Powerful 32 bit multi-threading Mailing Software Available
   (many versions available) Value $1500+

2. The Most Powerful multi-threading email address Harvesting
   Software Available.  (many versions available)  value $1000+

3.Targetted Mail Lists pre-cleaned against a Global Remove List.

4.Entry into a Password Protected Site, where all software now
  available may be downloaded.  This also allows future entry
  so that any additional tools or upgrades later added are also
  available at no cost....

5.A detailed Help File to guide you, no matter how new you are
  to Internet Marketing, into the successful use of these tools.

6.And much more not listed above.

All of the above is fully functional, ready to use.  You can be
up and running in a single day.

It may seem unbelievable, but I am not asking you to pay
anything for this tried and proven package of marketing
software and tools. You are welcome to use them to Market
your current Business.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

                   The Catch

I am bundling this package together with an exciting, life
enriching organization dedicated to empowering you towards a
richer, fuller, more satisfying life...in terms of personal
well being and financial independence.

This business does cost money to enter, but has a firm and
honest money back guarantee. In addition, if you are serious,
there are also members of my downline (already using the above
software) I can introduce you to.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

It is our feeling this is an offer second to none. With the
MBG and the Package of support, you have no risk and a very
real chance of making serious money with dedication and
effort. Don't let the chain letter scams fool you. Hard work
goes before big earnings in any legal enterprise.

The real difference between us and our competition is that we
supply you with all the tools you need to build your business.
Our marketing philosophy  is based, not on taking
from others, but on "giving" to others.  Can you think of any other
support team that gives its new members such a package of tools
right from the start? I haven't found one, and believe me
I have searched.

In addition to being given this package for your personal use...

YOU ARE ALSO GIVEN THE RIGHTS TO GIVE IT AWAY TO BUILD
YOUR  GROUP.

That's right. Think how easy it is to build YOUR OWN BUSINESS with
such a powerful draw card. And this package is growing all the time.
We are continuously seeking to improve it by adding new
software, upgrades, additional fresh addresses, etc...

"You can get anything you want out of life if you just help enough
other people get what they want."

     -- Zig Ziglar

 Please use the below link if you are wish further information.

However, before we  send you the full details and specifics of our
offer we would greatly appreciate a short reply describing your
personal goals and reasons for wanting to set up a home-based
business so that we can best support you at a personal level.

Please, click below when you are ready to respond:

mailto:marketing at success-minded.com?subject=Free_Marketing_Services$18

P.S.  Due to the overwhelming response to our offer, we are only able
to accommodate a limited number of suitable individuals. Our decision
is based upon your personal reply as requested above. Thank you in
advance for your time and effort!

P.S.S  If you wish to be personally contacted, members of our Team
     (all using the Package described above) are available to
     give you a call.  Just include your phone contact details
     in body of your reply.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you for the time you have spent
considering our proposal. I look forward to hearing from you in the
near future.

Wishing you all
the good you
ever desired,

M Team
Bedfy

This is a free offer, not UCE or Spam.  If however, this offer
has disturbed you and you wish to be  removed from this and
future offers of this type, please:

    mailto:remove at success-minded.com?subject=remove