Do you know of any other site like Annual Reviews?

Jeremias Galletti Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1]
Thu Jun 11 11:41:10 EST 1998

Hi,

I've recently read about Annual Reviews: Biomedical Sciences site. The
homepage is at http://biomedical.annualreviews.org/, and you can access the
online versions of this scientific publication from here. The full articles are
available for FREE, and you can even download a .PDF version of them. I'm a
student that can't afford this type of publications, so I found this site of
invaluable help. I'm posting this to let other people to know about this great
service.

I wonder if there are any other sites like this one on the Internet. I mean, with
free access to the full contents of the articles, and better, if you can download
.PDF versions. Please also mail a copy of your reply to
jeremias at teletel.com.ar, so I can get your response quicker.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremias Galletti
Calle 13 Nro. 1442