Tired of not getting your just pay?

suy97 at foot27 suy97 at foot27
Wed Jun 24 06:58:54 EST 1998

I am looking for recruiters that want to make 50%
commissions on their contract placements in the USA!
If you or a friend has secured a contract placement and is
tired of not making enough commissions or any money
at all, then call me:  1-650-618-1414.  Discretion is
completely assured.

I have unlimited capital available for your contract
placements.   Please leave a secured number and time of
day to call and time zone you are in.

WE WILL GIVE YOU 50% of the Profit with no hidden fee's.
FULL benefits available for the Contractors...  Pension Plan,
Cafeteria Plan, Medical with Prescription Card available,
Direct deposit, etc., etc., etc.

Please call 1-650-618-1414  so we can discuss this in
detail with you.   We will show you how to be financially
and worry free.   Act now to get the Money you