Gradient separations of Organelles

William P. Tschantz tschantz at galactose.mc.duke.edu
Tue Mar 3 13:37:52 EST 1998

Hi

I am looking for a reletively easy protocal to separate different membrane
fractions by gradient centrifugation preferably using sucrose or percoll
gradients.  Mostly want to separate PM, golgi, mitochondria and lysosomes.
Any references to point me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bill

--
| William R. Tschantz, Ph.D.                 *                        |
| Dept of Pharmacology and  Cancer Biology   *                        |