Gradient separations of Organelles

William P. Tschantz tschantz at
Tue Mar 3 13:37:52 EST 1998

I am looking for a reletively easy protocal to separate different membrane
fractions by gradient centrifugation preferably using sucrose or percoll
gradients.  Mostly want to separate PM, golgi, mitochondria and lysosomes.
Any references to point me in the right direction would be greatly

Thanks in advance

| William R. Tschantz, Ph.D.                 *                        |
| Dept of Pharmacology and  Cancer Biology   *                        |
| Duke University, Durham, NC                * Got Homebrew ??        |
| tschantz at             *                        |