theory of transgene/knockout mouse production?

Sam Michaelson Sam.Michaelson at dsto.defence.gov.au.ANTISPAM
Tue Mar 3 22:01:47 EST 1998

Dear bionet gurus

Does anybody Out There in the ether know of any articles, reviews or
references that describe the basic theory of how transgenic or knockout
mice are produced?  I am not working in the area, but after attending a
conference where these techniques cropped up frequently in some really
interesting work, I would like to educate myself a bit more about these
procedures, and the library where I am is very limited in the cell
biology area.  If you can help, please post and/or email any info  (the
newsfeed I get is sometimes a bit dodgy) - mind the spamtrap.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Sam Michaelson