c2c12 development

Qunfeng Dong qfdong at iastate.edu
Tue Mar 3 23:13:09 EST 1998

Hi, Is there any mouse skeletal cell line (c2c12) experts here? I want to
know any information about the myofibril assembly in this cell line (My boss
told me that probably nobody didn't care to look into the assembly). I put
my cells on the fusion medium (5% HS in DMEM) for 10 days, only see big
myotube, stress-fiber, bumyotube with stress fiber-ofibril structure. Any
information about the medium or the assembly is greatly appreciated!!
Anybody actually saw the contraction on c2c12??
Have a nice day!

---Qunfeng
--
Qunfeng Dong