Used lab equipment???

rlab at sprint.ca rlab at sprint.ca
Wed Mar 4 02:26:47 EST 1998

Just thought you might like to try the largest used equipment medium in the
world, http://www.labx.com ; there are thousands of used instruments listed
there by hundreds of labs, dealers and manufacturers.  And an Absolute
LabAuction - with bidding starting at zero dollars and no hidden reserve bids
- if you bid a dollar, and your bid is the high bid, you get the item.

In article <Pine.A41.3.96a.980223073307.26384A-
100000 at dante03.u.washington.edu>,