Free Advertising for your business!

success at iddqd.org success at iddqd.org
Wed Mar 4 19:11:15 EST 1998

Dear Fellow Success seekers & Entreprenuers:

FREE!!! 10 Web Page Design site for the first 100 people who call
first and agree to host this site in our Instant Success Mall.     (no other purchase is
required to receive this offer.)
Now we can get to the reason I am writing you today!!

After 26 years in business, I have never seen a more innovative
Target marketing tool since the telephone and television. So regardless if you use it for
your business or make it a business
to joint venture with us to help market this state of the art
Internet Power House software you will absolutely SUCCEED.

Just wanted to pass along some info about a new piece of software I now call my
"secret weapon", It's amazing! Listen
to this...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential customers" - literally,
FREE!  A lot of us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" - literally overnight!
And blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this out.  To get some details, all you have to do is call
1-800-374-3611 and our receptionist will
locate me and I will return the call immediately.  Simple.

Take care.  I'll talk with you later. Ask me about the Free Trial

Down Load, "LET YOUR EYES TELL YOU THE STORY"

Sincerely,

Mr Greg Johnson