size ES cells

Jim Fete jfete at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 11 09:56:14 EST 1998

Try one of these  From www.coulter.com
Combined Coulter Bibliography Search Results
Search word(s): murine

A maximum of 50 references from each database can be displayed.
If your search yields more than this, please search the databases
separately.

Your search criteria returned
   170 record(s) from the Med/Bio Bib and
   2 record(s) from the PC Bib.

A0058Cellular Composition of Mouse Thymus after X-ray Exposure, Blomgren
H., and Révész L., Dept. of Tumor Biology, Karolinska Inst. Med. School,
Stockholm, Sweden, Exper.Cell Res., 51, 92-104, 1968.
A0059Embryonic Mouse Peripheral Blood Colony-forming Units, Barker J.E.,
Putnam Memorial Hospital, Inst.for Med. Res., Bennington, Vermont, Nature,
228, 1305-1306, December 26th 1970.
A0223ln Vitro Interactions of PGE and cAMP with Murine and Human Erythroid
Precursors, Rossi G.B., Migliaccio A.R., Migliaccio G., Lettieri F., Di
Rosa M., Mastroberardino G. and Peschle C., Istituto Patologia Medica and
ICHO, Univ. Naples; and Univ. Rome, Italy, Blood, 56, No.1, 74-79, July
1980.
A0224Hemin Does Not Cause Commitment of Murine Erythroleukemia (MEL) Cells
to Terminal Differentiation, Gusella J.F., Weil S.C., Tsiftsoglou A.S.,
Volloch V., Neumann J.R., Keys C. and Housman D.E., Center for Cancer Res.,
Mass. Inst. of Tech., Cambridge, Mass., Blood, 56, No.3, 481-486, September
1980.
A0228Defense of Mouse Red Blood Cells Against Oxidative Damage by
Phenylhydrazine, Lal A.K., Ansari N.H., Awasthi Y.C., Snyder L.M., Fortier
N.L. and Srivastava S.K., Univ. Texas Med. Branch, Galveston, and St.
Vincent Hosp., Worcester, Mass., J.Lab.Clin.Med., 95, No.4, 536-552, April
1980.
A0279A Method to Enrich Mouse Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Barker J.E. and
McFarland E.C., Jackson Lab., Bar Harbor, ME, Blood, 62, No.4, 827-831 ,
October I983.
A0348Relationship Between Erythropoiesis and the Enhanced Intestinal Uptake
of Ferric Iron in Hypoxia in the Mouse, Raja K.B., Pippard M.J., Simpson
R.J. and Peters T.J., Div. Clin. Cell Biol., and Section of Haem., MRC
Clin. Res. Centre, Harrow, Middx., Brit.J.Haematol., 64, 587-593, 1986.
A0441Heritable Severe Combined Anemia and Thrombocytopenia in the Mouse:
Description of the Disease and Successful Therapy, Peters L.L.,
McFarland-Starr E.C., Wood B.G. and Barker J.E., Jackson Lab., Bar Harbor,
ME; and Dept. Zool., Univ. Maine, Orono, ME, Blood, 76, No.4, 745-754,
August 15th 1990.
A0452Large, Chronic Doses of Erythropoietin Cause Thrombocytopenia in Mice,
McDonald T.P., Clift R.E. and Cottrell M.B., Dept. of Animal Sci., Coll. of
Vet. Med., Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN., Blood , 80, No. 2, 352-358,
1992
A0457Fetal Compensation of the Hemolytic Anemia in Mice Homozygous for the
Normoblastosis (nb) Mutation, Peters L.L., Birkenmeier C.S. and Barker
J.E., The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Habor, ME, Blood , 80, No. 8, 2122-2127,
1992
A0462Evaluation of In Vitro Repopulation Assays for Murine Haemopoietic
Stem Cells, van der Sluijs J.P., Baert M.R.M., van Beurden C.A.J. and
Ploemacher R.E., Dept. Hem., Erasmus Univ., Rotterdam, The Netherlands,
Comparative Haem.International , 2, 117-124, 1992
A0467Hematopoietic Repopulation of Adult Mice with ß-Thalassemia, Barker
J.E. and Compton S.T., The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, Blood , 83,
No. 3, 828-832, 1994
B0033Hematological Recovery in the Mouse Following Single Doses of Gamma
Radiation and Cyclophosphamide, Valeriote F.A., Collins D.C. and Bruce
W.R., Dept. of Med. Biophys., Univ. of Toronto, Canada, Radiation Research,
33, 501-511, 1968.
B0054No Mouse PMN Leukocyte Depression after Inoculation with Brain Tissue
from Multiple Schlerosis or Spongiform Encephalopathies, Brown P. and
Gajdusek D.C., Natl. Insts. of Health, Bethesda, Md., Nature, 247, 217-218,
January 25th 1974.
B0114Physical Properties of Mouse Peripheral Lymph Node Cells: Changes
During Development, Dumont F., Unit of Exp. Cancerol. and Radiobiol.,
INSERM U95, Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, France, Ann.Immunol., (Inst Pasteur), 128
C, 1053-1063, 1977.
B0125Hemopoietic Support Capacity of Adult Mouse Liver. Studies in 89Sr
Marrow-ablated Mice, Adler S.S. and Trobaugh F.E. Jr., St. Luke's Med.
Center, Chicago, III., Blood, 52, No.2, 283-300, August 1978.
B0129Physical Subpopulations of Mouse Thymocytes: Changes during
Regeneration Subsequent to Cortisone Treatment, Dumont F., Unit of Exp.
Cancerology and Radiobiology, INSERM U95, Vandoeuvre, France, Immunol., 34,
841-852, 1978.
B0135Density Distributions of Marrow Cells from Mouse and Man, Messner H.,
Till J.E. and McCulloch E.A., Inst. of Med. Sci., Univ. of Toronto and the
Ontario Cancer Inst., Toronto, Ser.Haemat., 5, No.2, 22-36, 1972.
B0223Increases in Microtubule Assembly and in Tubulin Content in
Mitogenically Stimulated Mouse Splenic T Lymphocytes, Waterhouse P.D.,
Anderson P.J. and Brown D.L., Depts. Biol. and Biochem., Univ. Ottawa,
Exp.Cell Res., 144, 367-376, 1983.
B0224Flow Cytometric Analysis of Unbalanced Control of Protein Accumulation
and DNA Synthesis in Differentiating Mouse Myeloid Leukemia Cells, Hayashi
M., Okabe-Kado J. and Hozumi M., Dept. Chemiotherapy, Saitama Cancer Res.
Inst., Saitama, Japan, Exp.Cell Res., 146, 109-115, 1983.
B0227Effect of Cell Cycle Position on Dexamethasone Binding by Mouse and
Human Lymphoid Cell Lines: Correlation Between an Increase in Dexamethasone
Binding During S Phase and Dexamethasone Sensitivity, Distelhorst C.W.,
Benutto B.M. and Bergamini R.A., Div. Hem. and Onc., Dept. Ped., Washington
Univ. School of Med., St. Louis Children's Hosp., St. Louis, MO, Blood, 63,
No.1, 105-113, January 1984.
B0232Addition of Rifampin to Ticarcillin-Tobramycin Combination for the
Treatment of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections: Assessment in a Neutropenic
Mouse Model, Zuravleff J.J., Chervenick P., Yu V.L., Muder R.R. and Diven
W.F., Univ. Pittsburgh School of Med., and VA Med. Center, Pittsburgh,
J.Lab.Clin.Med., 101, No.6, 878-885, June 1984.
B0253Megakaryocytopoiesis and Granulopoiesis after Murine Cytomegalovirus
Infection, Petursson S.R., Chervenick P.A. and Wu B., Dept. Med., Univ.
Pittsburgh School of Med., Pittsburgh, and Albert Einstein Med. Center,
Virology Lab., Philadelphia, Pa., J.Lab.Clin.Med., 104, No.3, 381-390,
September 1984.
B0281Interferon-Induced Inhibition of Receptor-Mediated Endocytosis of
Colony-Stimulating Factor (CSF-1) by Murine Peritoneal Exudate Macrophages,
Chen B.D.-M., Div. Med. Oncol., Dept. Intern. Med., Wayne State Univ., and
Dept. Exp. Therapeutics, Michigan Cancer Foundation, Detroit, J.Immunol.,
136, No.1 , 174-180, January 1st 1986.
B0283Cortisteroid-Induced Supression of Murine B Cell Immune Response
Antigens, Dennis G.J. and Mond J.J., Dept. Med., Rheumatology Service,
Walter Reed Army Med. Center, Washington D.C.; and Dept. Med., Uniformed
Services Univ. of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Md., J.Immunol., 136, No.5,
1600-1604, March 1st 1986.
B0313Reversal of Advanced Murine Lupus in NZB/NZW F1 Mice by Treatment with
Monoclonal Antibody to L3T4, Wofsy O. and Seaman W.E., Immunol./Arthritis
Section, Vet. Admin. Med. Center and Dept. of Med. Univ. Calif., San
Francisco, J.Immunol., 138, No.10, 3247-3253, May 15th 1987.
B0319Activity of a Partially Purified Human BCGF on Murine Assays for B
Cell Stimulatory Factors. II. Synergy Between Two Distinct BCGF II-Like
Factors in Promoting B Cell Differentiation, Ennist D.L., Elkins K.L.,
Cheng S.C. and Howard M., Lab. Microbial Immunity, Nat. Inst. of Allergy
and Infect. Dis., Nat. Insts. of Health, Bethesda, MD, J.Immunol., 139,
No.5, 1525-1531, September 1st 1987.
B0360Modulation of IL-1, Tumor Necrosis Factor, and C5A-Mediated Murine
Neutrophil Migration by alpha-Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone, Mason M.J.
and Van Epps D., Dept. of Pathol., School of Med., Univ. of New Mexico,
Albuquerque; and Baxter Healthcare Corp., Baxter Technol. Park, Round Lake,
IL, J.Immunol., 142, No.5, 1646-1651, March 1st 1989.
B0361Estrogen Induces Normal Murine CD5+ B Cells to Produce Autoantibodies,
Ahmed S.A., Dauphinée M.J., Montoya A.I. and Talal N., Univ. of Texas
Health Sci. Center, Dept. of Med., Div. of Clin. Immunol., San Antonio,
TX.; and Audie L. Murphy Mem. Vet. Hosp. and Clin. Immunol. Sec., San
Antonio, TX., J.Immunol., 142, No.8, 2647-2653, April 15th 1989.
B0378Flow Cytometric Analysis of Recombinant Murine GM-CSF (rmuGM- CSF)
Induced Changes in the Distribution of Specific Cell Populations in Vivo,
Pennline K.J., Pellerito F., DaFonseca M., Monahan P., Siegel M.I. and
Smith S.R., Dept. of Allergy and Inflammation, Schering-Plough Corp.,
Bloomfield, New Jersey, Cytometry, 11, 283-291, 1990.
B0395In Vivo Kinetics and Characterization of IFN--Producing Cells During a
Thymus-Independent Immune Response, Van den Eertwegh A.J.M., Fasbender
M.J., Schellekens M.M., Van Oudenaren A., Boersma W.J.A. and Claassen E.,
Dept. of Immunol. and Med. Microbiol., TNO Med. Biol. Lab., Rijswijk; and
Dept.of Immunol. and Immunohist., Erasmus Univ., Rotterdam, The
Netherlands, J.Immunol. , 147, No. 2, 439-446, 1991
B0397Selective Up-Regulation of Macrophage Function in
Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Transgenic Mice, Elliott
M.J., Strasser A. and Metcalf D., Cancer Res. Unit, Walter and Eliza Hall
Inst. of Med. Res., Royal Melbourne Hosp., Victoria, Australia, J.Immunol.
, 147, No. 9, 2957-2963, 1991
B0399Depletion of Eosinophils by Anti-IL-5 Monoclonal Antibody Treatment of
Mice Infected with Trichinella spiralis does not alter Parasite Burden or
Immunologic Resistance to Reinfection, Herndon F.J. and Kayes S.G., Depts.
of Microbiol. and Immunol., and Structural and Cellular Biol., Univ. of
South Alabama, Mobile, AL, J.Immunol. , 149, No. 11, 3642-3647, 1992
B0401Role of Antigen-Specific T Cell Help in the Generation of In Vivo
Antibody Responses. 1. Antigen-Specific T Cell Is Required to Generate A
Polyclonal IgG1 Response in Anti-IgD Antibody-Injected Mice, Morris S.C.,
Lees A., Inman J. and Finkelman F.D., Dept. of Med., Uniformed Services
Univ. of the Health Sci., Bethesda, MD.; and Lab. Immunol., National Inst.
of Allergy and Infect. Dis., Nat. Inst. of Health, Bethesda, MD, J.Immunol.
, 149, No. 12, 3836-3844, 1992
B0406Effects of Recombinant Human Interleukin-II on Hematopoietic
Reconstitution in Transplant Mice : Acceleration of Recovery of Peripheral
Blood Neutrophils and Platelets, Du X.X., Neben T., Goldman S. and Williams
D.A., Herman B. Wells Center for Ped. Res., James Whitcomb Riley Hosp. for
Children, Indiana Univ. of Med.; Howard Hughes Med. Inst., Indianapolis,
IN.; and Genetics Inst., Cambridge, MA, Blood , 81, No. 1, 27-34, 1993
B0421The Kinetics of Murine Hematopoietic Stem Cells in vivo in Response to
Prolonged Increased Mature Blood Cell Production Induced by Granulocyte
Colony Stimulating Factor, de Haan G., Dontje B., Engel C., Loeffier M. and
Nijhof W., Groningen Inst. for Drug Studies, Dept. Haem., Univ. Groningen,
The Netherlands; and Inst. Med. Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology,
Univ. Leipzig, Germany, Blood , 86, No. 8, 2986-2992, 1995
B0422Synergistic Effect of Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor and Drugs
Elevating Extracellular Adenosine on Neutrophil Production in Mice,
Pospisil M., Hofer M., Znojil V., Vácha J., Netiková J. and Holá J., Inst.
Biophys., Acad. Sci. of the Czech Republic, Brno., Blood , 86, No. 10,
3692-3697, 1995
B0427Identification of Human Juvenile Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Stem
Cells Capable of Initiating the Disease in Primary and Secondary SCID Mice,
Lapidot T., Grunberger T., Vormoor J., Estrov Z., Kollet O., Bunin N.,
Zaizov R., Williams D.E. and Freedman M.H., Dept. Imm., Weizmann Inst.
Sci., Rehovet, Israel; Dept. Hem.Onc., Hosp. Sick Children, Toronto; Dept.
Paed. Hem./Onc., Univ. Muenster, Germany; Dept. Hem., Univ. Texas, M.D.
Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston; Dept. Hem./Onc., Childrens Hosp.,
Philadelphia, Blood , 88, No. 7, 2655-2664, 1996
B0429Induction of Human Immune Tolerance to Major Histocompatibility
Complex Antigens by Transfusions of UVB-Irradiated Leukocytes, Kao K.J.,
Dept. Path. and Lab. Med., Univ. Florida, Gainesville, Blood , 88, No. 11,
4375-4382, 1996
C0466Some Characteristics of Mouse Platelet Aggregation and a Comparison of
the Activity of a Range of Compounds in Mouse and Human Platelet-Rich
Plasma in Vitro, Nunn B., Beecham Pharmaceuticals Res. Div., Animal Health
Centre, Walton Oaks, Tadworth, Surrey, Thrombos.Haemostas.(Stuttg.), 45,
No.1, 1-5, 1981.
C0905In vivo Effect of Platelet Factor 4 (PF4) and Tetrapeptide AcSDKP on
Haemopoiesis of Mice with 5-Fluorouracil, Aidoudi S., Guigon M., Lebeurier
I., Caen J.P. and Han Z.C., Inst. des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Hôp.
Lariboisière, and CNRS ERS 107, CERVI, Hôp. La Pitié, Paris, Brit.J.Haemat.
, 94, 443-448, 1996
D0004Growth of L-M Strain Mouse Cells in a Chemically Defined Medium,
Merchant D.J., and Hellman K.B., Dept. Bacteriol., Univ. Michigan, Ann
Arbor, Mich., Proc.Soc.Exp.Biol.and Med., 110, No.1, 194-198, May 1962.
D0043Chloramphenicol: Effects on Mouse Myeloma Cells in Tissue Culture,
Hartman B.K., Pettengill O.S., and Sorenson G.D.,, Dept. of Pathol.,
Washington Univ. School of Med., St. Louis, Miss., Science, 165, No.3890,
297-298, July 18th 1969.
D0053Isolation of Specific Macromolecules required for Adhesion of Mouse
Tumour Cells, Oppenheimer S.B. and Humphreys T., Univ. of California, San
Diego, La Jolla, California, Nature, 232, 125-127, July 9th 1971.
D0056Nucleic Acid Synthesis and the Division Cycle in X-Irradiated L-Strain
Mouse Cells, Whitmore G.F., Stanners C.P., Till J.E. and Gulyas S., Physics
Div., Ontario Cancer Inst. and Dept. of Med. Biophys., Univ. of Toronto,
Canada, Biochim.Biophys.Acta, 47, 66-77, 1961.
D0086Possible Involvement of Cyclic GMP in Growth Control of Cultured Mouse
Cells, Seifert W.E. and Rudland P.S., Armand Hammer Center for Cancer
Biol., The Salk Inst. for Biol. Studies, San Diego, California, Nature,
248, 138-140, March 8th 1974.
D0096A Quantitative Assessment of Mouse Thymus Differentiation, Ball W.D.,
Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisc., Experimental Cell Research, 31, 82-88,
1963.
D0104Physical Properties of Mouse Spleen Cells Involved in the Mixed
Leukocyte Reaction and Graft-vs-Host Disease, El-Arini M.O. and Osoba D.,
Inst. of Med. Sci. and Dept. of Med., Univ. of Toronto, and Ontario Cancer
Inst., J.Immunol., 110, No.6, 1476-1484, June 1973.
D0142Studies on Glucocorticoid-Induced Cytolysis in Cultured Mouse Lymphoma
Cells, L5178Y: 1. Glucocorticoid Specificity and Cytoplasmic Receptors in
Sensitive and Resistant Cells, Kondo H., Kikuta A. and Noumura T., Tokyo
Metropolitan Inst. of Gerontol., Itabashi, Tokyo, and Zoolog. Inst., Univ.
of Tokyo, Exptl.Cell Res., 90, 285-297, 1975.
D0161Changes in Protein Content Per Cell During Growth of Mouse L Cells,
Tsuboi A., Kurotsu T. and Terasima T., Natl. Inst. of Radiol. Scis.,
Anagawa-4, Chiba, Japan, Exptl.Cell Res., 103, 257-261, 1976.
Ph0281Evaluation of l-(3,4Dichlorophenyl) d-dimethy
laminomethyl-l-nonen-3-one Hydrochloride Effect on Nucleic Acid and Protein
Syntheses using Murine Leukemia L-1210 Cells, Nyathi C.B.. Gupta VA.,
Dimmock J.R., Dept. Physiol Sci. Western Coll. of Vet. Med.; Coll. of
Pharm., Univ. of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon. Canada, J. Pharm. Sci, , 68 11
1383-1385 01-Nov-79
Ph0330Protection of Murine L1210 Leukemia and Bone Marrow Progenitor Cells
Against Mechlorethamine and Inhibition of Choline Uptake, Naujokaitis S.A.,
Fisher J.M., Rabinovitz M., Lab. of Med. Chem and Pharmacol., Development
Therapeutics Program. Div. of Cancer Treatment, Nat. Cancer Inst., Nat.
Insts. of Health, Bethesda, Md., J. Pharm. Sci, , 73 l 34-39 01-Jan-84

Peter Hohenstein <mirihyel at ruly46.medfac.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in article
<Pine.SUN.3.95q.980303171742.19553B-100000 at ruly46>...