It's Real! Make $1,000 or More Ever Week!

info at easyopps.com info at easyopps.com
Wed Mar 11 17:57:05 EST 1998

FIND OUT WHY OVER 14,000 PEOPLE HAVE JOINED IN THE LAST 87 DAYS!

HERE'S HOW YOU CAN MAKE $1,000 OR MORE EVERY SINGLE WEEK!

IT'S A LEGITIMATE REAL BUSINESS !!!    AND WE CAN PROVE IT !!!

Checks are Paid DAILY & FedEx'ed to Your Door Step!

This is the fastest program I've ever seen. During the holidays
I cycled 6 times ($6,000). What a blessing!"
-Kelton Hendricks, Tyler, TX

"I got into the program and within 2 days, I had cycled. The FedEx
truck showed up the next day with my $1,000 check. I was so
excited my daughter and I literally jumped up and down. This is
the FASTEST money I've ever made in 17 years of networking!"
-Cathy, San Francisco, CA

"My partner Mike and I got in just before Christmas. After the
beginning of January, we had already received our
6th $1,000 check. This is so exciting because not only are we
making money, but several people in our matrix have already
cycled twice." -Ted Morrow, San Diego, CA

"I have personally  made $1,750 in my first 2 weeks!!! At least check it
out for yourself" !!! -Cliff Ebersold , Sevierville, TN

I know it sounds "too good to be true" But this is one of those RARE
opportunities that is "for real" and if you get in now you can make some
very serious income !!!

These testimonials ARE REAL! and if you'd like, we can arrange to have
YOU SPEAK with them personally.! There's even a 30 day money back
guarantee!

With this Great, Low Cost, Home Based Business, you GET A  FREE PCS DIGITAL
CELL PHONE and FREE Airtime with NO deposit, NO long term contract, & NO
credit check!!! OR a 1,000 Minute (16.6Hrs.) Prepaid Phone Card . PLUS
4,500  FRESH  Opportunity Seeker leads to build this business OR - your
existing business! Totally non-competitive!

Here's what it's all about:
-------> A ONE TIME out of pocket Investment Of  Just $150! Most other
programs
require  MONTHLY product purchases. But NOT here!!!.
-------> A Powerful, Automatic Re-Cycling  Payout PlanThat Lets You
Easily Make A Quick $1,000 Over and Over - Again and Again!
(2x3 FORCED matrix with MASSIVE SPILLOVER!!!)

The best part is - you never lose your personally sponsored people
because they will ALSO RECYCLE and FOLLOW YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

With This Powerful 2x3 Forced Matrix, You're Only 3 Easy Steps Away
>From Getting Paid A FAST $1,000 OVER and OVER again:
Step 1)Your 1st level = 2 people. Step 2)Your 2nd level = 4 people.
Step 3)Your 3rd level = 8 people. --- THAT'S IT --- !!!

-------> When your 3rd level is filled, YOU GET PAID $1,000!
FedEx'ed to your doorstep THE NEXT DAY! That's right, all you need
is JUST 2 WHO GET 2 WHO GET 2 !!!, OR your upline's  SPILLOVER,
(and we are doing MASSIVE EMAILINGS & FAX BLASTS to help YOU and
your group to earn a quick $1,000! EACH!) Remember, this program
AUTOMATTICALLY RE-ENTERS YOU and your downline over and over again!
And there's absolutely NO LIMITS to the NUMBER OF TIMES you can recycle!!!

-------> Company Facts: - Just launched on December 12, 1997!
- Solid 5 year old MLM fulfillment company has the ability to process
over 2500 applications per day!
- Already over 14,000 distributors and growing by the hundreds DAILY!
- Explosive Pay Plan has paid out over $750,000 (3/4 MILLION DOLLARS)
in commissions ALREADY  PAID  in JUST its first 2 1/2 months!
- Company has signed  multi-million dollar contracts with two of the
largest cell phone providers in the industry! (U.S.SPRINT & NEXTEL)

E-MAIL ME FOR COMPLETE INFO:  CASH at LSinfo.com
THIS IS REAL ! AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF !!!

LISTEN TO THE EXCITEMENT! 1-888-524-1369 (24Hrs.) LIVE
CONFERENCE @ 916-689-5405  11 am - 3 - 9 - 11 pm Eastern

THEN CALL ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS @ 1-888-281-6156 (24hrs.)
AND LET ME HELP YOU FILL - YOUR - MATRIX ! and  REACH - TRUE FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!!!

Thank You  for your time and consideration !
Sincerely,
Cliff Ebersold