Celltack ??? Where do I get this stuff???

Paul F. Valerio pvalerio at calcna.ab.ca
Sun Mar 15 00:15:41 EST 1998

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Jason Gardner wrote:

> Looking for a product called Celltack (sp?).  I need to "glue" freshly
> isolated muscle cells to glass cell plates.  I think this stuff is
> derived from barnacles.
   Try the following link :


 Hope this helps.

- Paul Valerio

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list