MC26/MCA26 murine colon carcinoma cell lines

beckyj at liverpool.ac.uk beckyj at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 03:58:34 EST 1998

I am an immunologist studying some immunological aspects of cancer
therapy using a murine colon carcinoma cell line. I use the MC-26 (or
MCA-26) cell line derived from a BALB/c mouse to generate tumours. To
expand my research further I would like to use this cell line
transfected with either an adenoviral or retroviral vector expressing a
cytokine gene. I already have MC-26 transfected to express IL-2 and
GM-CSF, if anyone has any other cytokines would you be willing to let me
have the line, or to exchange for the IL-2 or GM-CSF transfectants?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.