Reply to the inquiry

TheIntern at HARARI.ORG TheIntern at HARARI.ORG
Sun Mar 29 17:54:34 EST 1998

Hello,

Ed the Intern from http://thedailydose.com here.  Yes, it's The DAILY
DOSE! - the free "clean" joke service.

Recently we received a rather cryptic email message from your subdomain.  We
were unable to understand the message entirely, so I was given the job of
finding the sender and making sure their query was answered.  (Beats making
coffee).

The message seemed to be asking some questions about The DAILY DOSE!, its
content, and our distribution policy, etc.

In case you were the original sender of that message (I can only hope that
you are, since you have a very similar email address to that of the message
we received), here are the basics:

The DAILY DOSE! is absolutely FREE.  Always has been.  Always will be.
The DAILY DOSE! is a single email each working day, sent out to its
recipients to relieve a little bit of life's stresses.
The DAILY DOSE! is an opt-in list.  We do not add people to it ourselves.
The DAILY DOSE! is intended for all audiences.  The jokes are clean - or
"clean enough" for any family member.

So, if you were the sender, and you want to receive The DAILY DOSE! --
simply hit "Reply" and "Send"  (Make sure the address you are sending it to
is "subscribe-dailydose at yasha.thedailydose.com" (no quotes)).  You will be
automatically subscribed to the list, and you will start receiving your
jokes shortly.

If, on the other hand, you do not wish to receive The DAILY DOSE! -- do
nothing.  Your email address will be deleted from my mailbox and you should
not hear from us again at this address, unless of course you request
correspondence later on.  In the meantime, please accept my apologies for
assuming you were the sender.

That's it.  I hope this has answered any questions you might have had about
The DAILY DOSE!

Sincerely,

Ed the Intern