NEW MARKETING TECHNOLOGY - BEYOND EMAIL

newmarketing98 at POSTMASTER.CO.UK newmarketing98 at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Sat May 9 03:36:17 EST 1998

Let me make 1500 (+) calls a day for your business..    NT
(The most effective "HI-TECH" State-of-the-Art Business
System ever......

   THE POWER CALLING SYSTEM 2000'

This PC Based Comprehensive Marketing System will
ABSOLUTELY bring in more business for you by automatically
making up to 2000 calls per day. Whether
you are a professional Network Marketer, Doctor,
Dentist, Realtor, Lawyer, Insurance Agent, etc.. or you
own a Business, Corporation or small Home Based-
Business, this Marketing System can reach "Thousands"
of potentials customers each week for you informing them
of your business or services!

With our basic 2 line Marketing System, you can reach
nearly 2000 potential customers per day. This is the best
Marketing System available for 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of
other less comparable systems available. (Lease and
rental options are available) The results that you will
experience from this system will be simply staggering
and very real!!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN INCREASE IN YOUR
BUSINESS REVENUES RIGHT AWAY, THEN YOU
NEED TO CALL THE NUMBER BELOW ASAP!!!

      CALL NOW: (888) 248-4573 (24 HOURS)

Simply leave us your full name and telephone number
including area code, and one of our representatives
will get in touch with you within the next few days to
get additional information from you to send out your
professional package.

                               WE THANK YOU