Magnetic beads for macrophage isolation

Doris Anne Morgan dormor at
Tue May 26 21:27:36 EST 1998
This system uses submicroscopic Fe-containing beads that are conjugated
with the primary antibody and are retained on a column while in a
magnetic field. Labeled cells are recovered from column after removal of
column from magnet. I use the system for obtaining CD34+ cells from
umbilical cord blood. Purity is >95%,but requires two sequential