Digital camera on microscope ?

chiragjoshi at hotmail.com chiragjoshi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:43:00 EST 1998

Hello!

I routinely use Kodak DC40 (on normal photography mode) with MDS-40 adapter
on a Leica DMIRB inverted microscope fitted with a C mount adapter. The
pictures are are great after I open and edit on a supplied software
(Photoenhancer 2.1). The copany reps tell me that there is a better system
available (Kodak dc 120 camera and a better software). NO AFFILIATIONS.

Hope this helps.

Chirag.

Chirag Joshi
Department of Microbiology and Cell Biology
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012, India.