:)

MTSSGINC at AOL.COM MTSSGINC at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 9 02:25:28 EST 1998

--part0_910594732_boundary

From: MTSSGINC at aol.com
To: MTSSGINC at aol.com
Subject: :)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 01:49:32 EST

Remove instructions are at the end of this letter.  Please do not reply to the
address that this e-mail was sent from because it cannot be read or processed.

Introducing the Fastest, Easiest, and Safest Way For YOU to Make Thousands of
Dollars in Record Breaking Time with no personal selling!  I started making
money my first week and so can YOU!

Can YOU hand out an 800 number? If so, then you too can easily make a fortune
with our powerful moneymaking program starting NOW!

Dear Friend,

     Are you getting what you want out of life? Now I know there's a whole lot
more to life, but getting rid of all those nagging money problems sure would
make life a whole lot easier... wouldn't you agree?

     Let's face it, most people go through life only dreaming about...

Being Debt FREE,
The Perfect Vacation Home,
Sending Their Kids to College,
The Ultimate Sports Car,
Traveling The World,
Working at Home,
TOTAL Financial FREEDOM,

.. Until NOW!

     Can YOU hand out an 800 number? If so, then you too can easily make a
fortune with our powerful moneymaking program.

     Here Are 4 Easy Steps for YOU to Start Cashing in Right Away:

     1.) Call the 800 number located at the end of this letter. After getting
started, you'll be given a unique code number.

     2.) Simply refer others to the 800 number with your code number. And
that's it! Your job is done.

     3.) Our professionally trained sales staff will take over from there.
They'll talk to your prospects for you. They'll mail the materials to them for
you. In a nutshell, Our professional and highly knowledgeable staff will do
everything necessary to show your prospects that this is the fastest, easiest,
and safest way for them to cash in like never before.

     4.) And for every sale that our staff closes for you... YOU GET PAID A
$100 COMMISSION. That's right! We do all the dirty work and you get paid $100
every single time - GUARANTEED! And even better, checks are paid on a weekly
basis!

Call Toll FREE NOW!
1-800-811-2141 Code#: 59614M   (8am-10pm C.S.T. Mon-Sat)

     It can't possibly get any easier than this:

NO Long Distance Phone Calls To Make,
NO Monthly Quotas To Meet,
NO Meetings To Attend,
NO Stocking Up On Products,
And Best of All...

ABSOLUTELY NO Selling Required From YOU!

     This is truly the first home based business that anyone can do!

     But don't take my word for it. Listen to the results that others are
achieving with this powerful moneymaking opportunity and judge for yourself.

     Provided is a list of references from various distributors who are
currently achieving financial wealth beyond their wildest dreams. You can
listen to their testimonials by calling the convenient toll FREE numbers.

Million Dollar Marketing: 1-888-446-6951
Gay Dietch: 1-888-703-5389
Jeff Gardner: 1-888-731-3457
Steve Friedman: 1-888-715-0642

     Of course, there are many others experiencing incredible results. But the
best part is...

You Can Easily Do The Exact Same - Maybe Even Better!

     Here's The Bottom Line: If you're serious about making thousands of
dollars in record breaking time, I must urge you to pick up the phone and call
the toll FREE number listed below. The professional and courteous staff will
answer all of your questions about the company, product, and the incredible
pay plan!

Call Toll FREE NOW!

1-800-811-2141 Code#: 59614M  (8am-10pm C.S.T. Mon-Sat)
If that number is busy call   1-800-226-0633 using the same code.

If you are outside of the US where you cannot call the 800 number you can call
1-785-762-6715 using the same code.

     I'm really looking forward to helping you achieve all the success and
financial freedom you've been looking for. I can truly say..."Your search is
finally over"! Thanks for your time.

To be removed from future mailings send an e-mail with the word "remove" to
guitar at intersponse.com.  Please do not reply to the address that this e-mail
was sent from because it cannot be read or processed.  Be sure to put "remove"
in the subject and not the body.  Our software can only read it in the
subject.

--part0_910594732_boundary--