Merchant Accounts Made Easy! No Fees! (Adv)

zawu55 at MSN.COM zawu55 at MSN.COM
Tue Nov 10 05:33:47 EST 1998

FREE INFORMATION

HOW TO SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE SALES:

Easily accept major credit cards right away!

******Act now and all App. & Processing fees waived*****

call our 800# now! Our courteous customer care reps.
are anxious to help you get your merchant account today.

Merchant Status will help you increase sales by an
incredible 50% to 400%. Stop losing valuable sales!

With one phone call you can be:

accepting major credit cards today!

Accepting checks over the net or by Fax!

Accepting real time processing for member sites!

Gaining costumer loyalty and trust!

Close the sale now. No more wondering if "The check
is in the mail"

We specialize in helping those entrepreneurs who
are just starting out: no credit, poor credit, or
even if you have great credit.

Almost everyone is approved!

For the next 5 days we will waive all app. and processing
fees! (other companies charge $200 to $500 to set up)

Call us today 1-888-835-1828 Ext-SNT Mon - Fri 9-5 PST.
You must include this extension to have the app. and process fees
 waived.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
To be removed from future mailings send an email to
remove at remove-list.com

Thank you.
c (