TOP SECRETS, No Hype or Gimmick !! what a CROCK !

N0spam at N0spam.0RG N0spam at N0spam.0RG
Mon Nov 16 14:32:00 EST 1998

The Kansas state AGs office is investigating this "business"
and the Kansas BBB has a multitude of complaints about this "business"
I advise extreem caution ... do NOT send these people any money !
Please go to the library and look-up the definition of "ponzi scam"
be informed ! think !
                       investigate before You invest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In article <199811070541.VAA20074 at net.bio.net>, rolmy at HOTMAIL.COM says...