Artist searching for glass slides w/specimens

Morgan Schmidt advedon at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 29 16:55:38 EST 1998

I'm a San Francisco based artist wroking on an installation project
using prepared glass slides to create room-sized projections.

And I'm hunting madly for any old glass slides with biological specimens
- from rat intestine sections to plant cells.

If you have any boxes of old slides from past research, I can put them
to great use.  I'll send you images from the project in exchange, and
though I can't provide the coin of the realm, I'll happily send my Fedex
or UPS number to make it easy for you.

Cheers,
Morgan Schmidt
advedon at earthlink.net