Authors and Writers We need Manuscripts

SearchMaster seth.kochonin at
Fri Oct 9 22:29:06 EST 1998

For additional information regarding the proposed United States Federal
          requirements for commercial e-mail bill, Section 301, please see:
Required sender information:
Seth J. Kochonin
8707 52nd. St.
Tampa, FL
seth.kochonin at
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the
          sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by sending a reply to this e-mail with
          the word "REMOVE" in the subject field.
If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the
"Remove" and this software will automatically block you from their future mailings.
Authors and Writers
We need Manuscripts and Story Lines for Publication
Novels, Non- Fiction, Short Story Collections,
Children's Stories, Poetic Collections & Educational Texts
We are an Author's Forum - Not a Vanity Publishing House as seen in recently
on Fox TV, in the Dallas Morning News & Seattle Times
For a personal reply, insert a phone with area code in "Reply" section.

Spirit Virtual Books respects your right to privacy and will delete your name
from our mailing list at your request.  Should you wish more information,
mark"subscribe" in the reply section, and if you wish, include your phone number
for a phone response.