looking for an cDNA library

Patrick Augereau augereau at u148.montp.inserm.fr
Thu Oct 22 10:50:03 EST 1998

I am looking for a cDNA library from the mammary cancer cell line MDA-MB
231, either original or transformed with the human estrogen receptor.
Has anybody ever produced such a library, or knows about a lab having
done it that would accept to share it. If possible, could you precise at
which conditions this sharing could occur.
Please, answer to the email adress below; thanks in advance for any
help.
--
|          Patrick Augereau            |