VC Valuation Negotiation

To Venture Capital from caprt99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 27 18:51:44 EST 1998

Here's an article on valuation negotiations with venture
capitalists, including trends in valuation and strategies
for negotiation.

As valuation is the biggest sticking point in closing venture
 financing, I thought it important to cover the issue.

I hope you like it.

See for information on:

Venture Capital Financing
Getting Business Loans
Commercial Real Estate Loans
IPO Funding
M&A Investors

Note:  Your email was provided in the "please send more info"
section of a form filled out on our web-site.  If this is incorrect, please
let me know.

If you do not wish to receive  further messages regarding business
 financing (venture capital, commercial  real estate, business loans or
 IPO/PPO capita ),  please reply  with the subject  "Remove" and this
 software will automatically block you  from their future mailings.