Request for Info re: a In Situ Hybridization "Newsgroup"?

Christie Malazdrewich malaz002 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Thu Sep 3 19:05:57 EST 1998

Dear All,

Several months ago, possibly more, this group featured a short thread
regarding an in situ hybridization "newsgroup" or bulletin board which
could be accessed through a biotech company's website. I found and
bookmarked it at the time, but seem to have lost it somehow. Now that I'm
having problems with ISH, I would really like to be able to find this site
again. Sadly, my search of DejaNews came up blank. Does anybody know which
company's website hosts this discussion group?

Thanks in advance,
Christie.

Christie Malazdrewich
Clinical and Population Sciences