Over 200 "Proven" business Plans (Commercial)

4info at GLOBALGROUP.CC 4info at GLOBALGROUP.CC
Sat Sep 5 07:32:00 EST 1998

This is a commercial e-mail in full compliance with all laws.
Go To http://www.globalgroup.cc  for links to legal sites.
To be removed FREE click here mailto:remove at globalgroup.cc
Hi   I'm Kim and I would like to share over 200 "Proven" business Plans
with you.
http://www.globalgroup.cc/kimfo
mailto:kimfo at globalgroup.cc

If you have a computer and an Internet connection you can start a business.
THE ULTIMATE HOME BUSINESS "CD" gives you over 200 business plans with
proven track records to work from.  Use one or several plans at your option.

FREE!!    We will list your website on over 300 search engines FREE with
FREE!!	  your purchase of this CD!

This CD is not frills and gimmicks --- JUST FACTS AND SOLID INFORMATION!

This CD contains over 1.2 gigs of information!
THATS RIGHT** over 1200 + megabytes !!!!!!!
You get over 200 separate business plans.
Over 500 How To Books, Reports  and Publications (All of which you can
reproduce and/or resell.)
All of the freeware, shareware and commercial software demos
you will ever need to advertise, manage the business and take in the payments.
Demos of commercial e-mailing software , and a list of
Commercial ISP’S to mail from .
Contains 36+ MILLION e-mail address
Also contains an 11+ MILLION "remove list" for washing your e-mails.
		THIS ALONE IS PRICELESS
Comes with HTML editors to build and put your business online
 Many megs of CGI scripts and JAVA scripts to enhance your website

14 day full working demo of the best check by fax software
Visa/MC merchant services that will take online and home business

YOU CAN START ONE OR MORE BUSINESS BY FOLLOWING OVER 200 BUSINESS PLANS.
AND WITH OVER 128 MILLION PEOPLE CURENTLY ONLINE YOUR POTENTAL IS UNLIMITED!!!!!!

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING IMEDIATLY!
	FOR ONLY $59.00 + shipping
 You can fax us a check and we will ship the same day
	we ship priority mail certified for $5.00 2 to 3 days
		Express mail next day for $11.00

FAX CHECK TO:1-509-276-1539 or 1-509-458-3311
Make your check out the same way you always do, tape it to a piece of paper
fAX it to either of the above numbers.  If the mailing address is different
than on the check make note of it on the paper for proper shipment.  The FAX
must include a phone number.
some faxes are not always clear and we may need to verify some information.
	OR SEND YOUR CHECK OR M/O FOR $59.00+shipping
		ADD $5.00 FOR SHIPPING (REGISTERED PRIORITY MAIL) 2 to 3 day
			OR ADD $11.00 FOR EXPRESS MAIL next day
Please include the address you want us to ship to. And what product you are ordering
	SEND TO:
		KIMFO
		2600 E.SELTICE WAY suite 260
		POST FALLS ID. 83854