fungal contamination

Lesley Weston lesley at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Mon Sep 14 13:14:27 EST 1998

You could try a little Roccal in the water. I usually add about 10ml to the
water pan, but I do worry about the effect it might be having on the valve that
controls the water drip into the incubator. However, we don't seem to have
trouble with fungus (so far!).
Lesley Weston.