melanin

Anthony King ark at ZIP.COM.AU
Tue Sep 15 13:52:41 EST 1998

Hi,I was wondering if you could help me.I have read certain articles on the
way that the amount of melanin in our body determines how dark our skin is
aswell as other things.Is it possible to increase the amount of melanin in
our body as I seen this segement on a health medicine show where a man was
givin a series of injections over a matter of time and gradually his skin
became darker.I was not sure if it was melanin or something else.
Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

A.King