Help: Multichains stable transfection

inserm-u295 at UNIV-ROUEN.FR inserm-u295 at UNIV-ROUEN.FR
Wed Sep 16 11:54:35 EST 1998

Hello,

I'm student and I'm currently working with a multichain protein (3 chains).
In a first time, I would like to obtain stable clone with 2 chains of this
protein stbly integrated but I have some problems.  Indeed, I obtained only
stable clone for A or B, but no AB.  Each  chain is in SV40 vector (NeoR)
and I made a cotransfection of A and B containing vectors. I use phosphate
calcium transfection.   Has any body an idee to obtain an AB stable clone ?
Is it possible to make multiselection with mammamlian cell (Zeo + Neo + Puro
+...) without kill cells ?

Thanks in advance

INSERM U295
Faculte de Medecine de Rouen