Let's Embarrass Chelsea Clinton

yrogerG hcierdnerhE gehrendreich at rushu.rush.edu
Thu Sep 17 14:34:12 EST 1998

man I hate people who can't take the time to write out "for", "to", "too", and
"you".  It's not like it would really slow down typing speed that much,
considering how far you have to reach to hit the numbers and the fact that he has
to hit the shift key an extra time for his "U".

are you listening, "mr_taxman"?  U sound 2 ignorant 4 U 2 B here.

gregory ehrendreich
dept of biochem
rush university