MANAGE YOUR LISTS

emailman at TUTTOCITTA.IT emailman at TUTTOCITTA.IT
Thu Sep 17 22:04:50 EST 1998

This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro '98 Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.

{Removal instructions at bottom... }

 ****  Attention Internet Marketers/Mass E-mailers  ****

THE HANDIEST PIECE OF SOFTWARE YOU WILL EVER OWN!

Is preparing your e-mail lists for mailing a tedious and
time-consuming affair? AUTOMATE those tasks with:

 <><>  BulkMate v4.0 - the de facto standard in ultra high-speed
 <><>  e-mail list processing/management - US$129.

NOTE: For the first 500 customers - FREE 37 Million e-mail address CD!

Try the FULLY FUNCTIONAL demo of BulkMate v4.0 for 5 full days at no
cost. Just for trying it we'll give you 250,000 e-mail addresses free!

This software will save you HOURS of work. It's the definitive tool
in preparing your lists for mailing. (Works for Win95, Win.3.1,and
Win NT). There is nothing else out there like this software that
even comes close...

ACTUAL COMPARISONS:

552K raw input file of our auto-responder digests. Time taken to process
this file and produce the sorted output file of 5,956 addresses:

FloodGate - 77 seconds
BulkMate v4.0 - 5 seconds

Took this resultant file, 122K of pure addresses - let's call it our
remove file - and processed it against our ougoing mail list (731K or 36,330
addresses) :

FloodGate - 8 mins 45 secs
BulkMate v4.0 - 10 seconds

File of 250,000 addresses and a remove file of 55,000. We tried another
package this time - MEGA E-mail List Manager...Time elapsed:

MEGA E-mail List Manager - 14 mins 30 secs
BulkMate v4.0 - 1 min 5 secs

  For your free demo, just reply to this letter with words 'MORE INFO' in the subject
  (Serious inquiries only please)

Best Regards,
     BulkMate HQ

     <><> RESELLER ID # 1153 <><>

P.S: If you have received this message more than once, we apologize.
     For removal from any future mailings, justsend an email to ichllc at usa.net with
     the word 'REMOVE' in the subject field