Antiaging Research Priorities [was Re: Major Criticisms of The

ufotruth at ix.netcom.com ufotruth at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 18 17:44:22 EST 1998

>Let me spell it out.  Mice have a genetically fixed life span, probably
>determined by the short telomeric length on some chromosomes, (I threw that
>in just to keep Tom happy:-).

Then by all means lets try to rejuvinate an old mouse by restoring his
or her telomeres. Or if we cannot do that lets try and work together
somehow to suggest to companies like GERON that they should give it a
try and just see what happens.

What is interesting in my opinion is that GERON has not posted any new
scientific press releases lately. Only their financial information. I
wonder what they are up too....

Wouldn't it be nice one day they announced that they had rejuvinated
an old mouse or other animal! :-)

Anyone have any idea what they have been up too?

Best Regards,
William