NEW UPDATED! Republicans Screw Taxpayers $44.4+ MILLION

Peter Smith pjsmith1 at gte.net
Sat Sep 19 02:01:24 EST 1998

It would be appreciated if we could maintain some decorum and not try to act
like juveniles and keep the topic of discussion on micrbiology, what many of
us actually joined this newsgroup for in the first place. Find yourself a
nice politic-based newsgroup and have at it with your discussion on your
problem. Or start your own, I am sure you;ll find some people out there who
want to know. We are people interested in microbiology, not the sex-life of
the President or the IQ of the man who simply did his job.

And if you want to get hostile about things, and try to be the big tough
guy, and make fun of other people who want nothing to do with your juvenile
antics, at least have the decency to put your real name on it, and allow
people to reply to you like ADULTS!

Peter Smith